Thursday, November 1, 2007

How we do our work

Holidays are over, it's time for us to be serious in studies again after a long long long 3 months break.... my brains are already rusty and i cant think...

Currently in the 3rd year now... loads and loads of assignments..hrmmz...and of course our major project..THESIS!! arghh~wanted to blog about this long ago..but didnt have the chance...
we were supposed to do our dissertation proposal and show it to the ang moh from ARU...so as usual.. we did it ..LAST minute...standardla.. we were all in dai wai's house..no one is at home except us , me, dai wai..and aaron...then came boon tat.......
11:30PM.. few more hours to go before we have to hand up our proposal... the house is filled with smoke, screams and laughter... we were having a good time playing DOTA and sipping beer...and smoking of course... none of us have started doing anything...

The smoke and the booze




The butts




The game




i started to do my dissertation proposal at 3 AM if im not mistaken and finished everything at around 3:40AM... then i continued DOTA-ing..until morning around 7AM...then i sent my work to my email to print it in college... lets cut everything short..i cant think of anything already...i sent the wrong file and i was so fucking down and dog tired.. then i wrote down whatever i remember when the ang moh was checking my other course mate's work...phew.... anyway that was the worst day of my life, i mean the 2nd worst day of my life..the WORST was 6th of September! hrmmm


Here are some random low quality pictures i captured using my old 7610...

Dr.D downloading AI maps


Dr.D posing before waking Dai Wai up....

Alright!! alright!! im awake!!!!!!

Thats it~~

1 comment:

winwin said...

put a chatterbox please!