Thursday, November 5, 2009

What if.... will you?

What if.... I said what you said?
Will you... say "No, trust me, I can be better, give me time"
What if.... I did what you did?
Will you... come back to me?
What if.... I don't give a shit like you did?
Will you... think "She's / He's just angry..."
What if.... I stop giving in?
Will you... persuade me not to?
What if.... I hang out with the babes interested in me?
Will you... tell me to have fun?
What if.... I compare you with others?
Will you... be optimistic and improve yourself?
What if.... I said I'm tired?
Will you... say "Don't be...we'll be fine..we'll work it out..together"
What if.... I've changed?
Will you... ask me why?
What if.... I stop being lovely?
Will you... cry yourself to sleep thinking "Why....?"
What if.... I give you cold treatments?
Will you... still put a smile on your face and say "baby..I love you"
What if.... I throw tantrums over a not properly placed mobile phone?
Will you... say "sorry.. "?
What if.... I slapped you?
Will you... look me in the eyes and say "you really slapped me.." wanting you to hug me?
What if.... I say "Nopes, I don't miss you"
Will you... ask "are you sureee =)"?
What if.... I insisted on my answer and replied "Nopes, not even a lil bit"
Will you... think "He's / She's lying!! nyehehehhe"
What if.... I told you "She's just a friend"
Will you... believe me?
What if.... I don't reply your messages.
Will you... call me and ask why?
What if.... I pick up your call and say "What!?"
Will you... continue speaking to me as lovely as ever?
What if.... I tell you, you're not good enough?
Will you... can't get to sleep at night thinking whether there's any room for improvement?

Will you....


*This post is not about anyone, anything personal. Just some random stuffs.

No comments: