Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stepping stones....



Hola!! Finally, home sweet home! Been traveling much for the past few days, Selayang -> PJ -> Rawang -> PJ -> Rawang ->KL->PJ->Rawang->KL->PJ->Office->PJ->Rawang->Office->PJ and so on. Godlike. Had lotsa fun last week, going here and there slacking, chatting from AM to PM, sleeping and waking up beside her, and yes, the Siam style massages (excluding the extra services of course) that I'm already missing right now at this moment.

It's been quite sometime since we spend our night in the club, decided to 4Play after a long consideration and planning plus persuading some friends to go. It was great but the price of the bottle is sky high. 1 bottle is never enough for the forever-alco-thirsty us. So, a bucket of beer as mixer is not bad. Sadly, no one was drunk.




Damn girl, yous a sexy b*tch! LOL.


Woohoo! Pepperlunch. Some godlike Jap fast food chain in Pavillion that offers stone-grilled beef/chicken/salmon rice that costs a fortune. RM40++ for 2 bird portion of rice and 2 mini sized cup of drink is crazy. I'd rather go to Chillis, order a meal for one and share with the babe, and I guarantee I will be more filled up than eating @ Pepperlunch, and if I don't, I'll just bottom a few cups of coke since it's free flow to get myself bloated. But I cannot deny the fact that it tastes yummy.


"We paid so much and we still have to cook ourselves? This is ridiculous!!" *Kept stirring & adding yummy sauces into the rice, rolls eyes* It's great hearing those sizziling sounds from your food, eventually, it made it sound and looks tastier.


"Liar! The salmon on the menu board is much more compared to what I'm eating now!!"
Before I experienced how small the portion is in Pepperlunch, she told me she can finish 2 sets and I laughed at her...now I truly understands. =/


Why buy a lighter to light your fags when you have a hot chiq like her?

Seriously I reco stone-grilled meals for all camwhorers out there. Why. You camwhore for 15-20 minutes with your food and it will be still hot enough to burn your lips.

Movie->Carl's JR->Balik.




Us

Her new toy with my new SiGua cap.


It's great spending time with your loved ones, either your family or your partner. But, to me, there's no way you can give 100% love to each side. Theres only 1 hundred percent. You divide that hundred percent to the one that you love the most. Don't blame me for not giving or spending my time much on here and there, you or them. Will sort it out ASAP.

And to her,

I'm sorry that I'm always not there,
I'm sorry that I'm so hard to bear,
I'm sorry that I don't seem to care.

Like I told you, it's abit old school but it's true, I still can't really believe that we made it as a pair!

And, told you, I can improve everything, slowly! Right? Nothing can't be done. It's only the matter whether you want to do it, or not.

No comments: