Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life's getting better and better each day

Bang bang skid skid~~ Rainy Saturday afternoon, been raining since yesterday before i slept and now im awake at 4:10pm, it's still raining.

The babe's uber sweet. For real. She's giving me all the love in the world and I've never expected her to be this way, she's not the one i knew, NOW she's better! wuahahha! Never felt this way before, hrmm brand new brand new feeling you're giving me babe. Two thumbs Up!

Fetched the babe from Rawang to CyberJaya yesterday and teman-ed her till the morning comes before she's off to Johor Bharu for her one of her sayangs (don't know sayang No.1 ,2, 3 or baobei or dear or dongus or mm zai hami sai nahhh -_-ll) Bird-day bash. Hui-joooorrr-hor. 4 days vaca, and she's fully booked, 2 days for Johor, 2 days for her dad. Left me all alone T.T, having fun with my friends and she has to work. So I'm planning to sleep my eyebags, panda eyes, zits, haggard face away and hope I will look better before meeting the babe since she's been complaining that im fat ETC!! Like i said babe, I WAS handsome few years back. LOL.

Finals' awaiting the babe and we will be not seeing each other for another 3 weeks. How nice. Should be a good thing, rather than seeing each other everyday and I've experienced heard cases from peeps that, will get bored etc. Hrm? Im just trying to be optimistic, it's hard when I misses her and I can only text her.

Guess she's having fun in JB now while I'm stoning in the dining room blogging bout craps. Ahh~~ pictures~! No new ones yet, gonna take a Mil of them during the trip~! Woohoo!!

No comments: