Monday, October 19, 2009

Randomly randoming something to blog about some random events on my randomly randomed out life

ah~~~ A great weekend~ Made my Monday even suckier than ever @ work.. Been spending every weekend at the babe's crib and mom said I'm married to another family. She misses me~ LOL! Well mom, will balance everything ASAP.


Having a major face problem these few days (yeayea I know I got face problem all the time~~), fat face filled with zits and to make everything worst, I shaved just to let the babe see how fugly I am without facial hair. My face is like a Canadian Pizza now, big, round, filled with toppings and OILY. Babe's been generous, offering tonnes of toners, zit controls, blackhead thingys, masks,
cream ahhhh you name it.. to save my face. It's getting better except for the big and round part... skipping a month worth of lunch to be a lil thinner again. Period.


My personal beautiful beautician to beautify me. Lol.





Her fav move, push her bangs down.


Last week was a great week working, been going everywhere, visiting suppliers, drinking on the hot afternoon, eating seafood and sitting in an air conditioned room, talking, laughing and drinking... learning lotsa things.. hrmm...


Check this mountain of anchovies out... and workers are "putt-ing" (cantonese) them into boxes and distributes them to customers.. crazy.. this is only one of the many mountains..




Sweet~~ The boss is filthy rich.. dealing with cheap but fast moving goods can really earn you big money.. the coldroom that stores the stocks is as big as 3 bungalows. Crazy.

He's crazy, non stop drinking till evening. When I say non stop, I mean it. Me and my boss reached his office around 10-11 AM, and guess what. He's already high-ed. Went for lunch, drank again, non stop, 6 big bottles, 3 persons, 1 hour plus. While feeding seafood, drank beers. Loads of them. Finally he said, "lai kia ki wa eh opeet, cai lim" *come, lets go back to my office, drink again*

I looked at my boss.. i gave him the constipated look o.-......... and yes, we drank till evening.. nearly died from bloated tummy and major headache. Luckily still managed to chung to babe's crib after that... phew.

That's all the random stuffs. And, Wei DuDe Wei, happy birthday JJ Okocha. May DuDe Wei will be at your house playing mahjong tomorrow *inside joke* POK HAHA!

No comments: