Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tell me how to describe this Sad-urday

Mooncake festival, should be a great day for the chinese, except for me. Not today. Something went wrong and it killed my Saturday.. dinner's great and dad drank my "For My Wedding Only" labeled JD during dinner... and I had to drink along.. got the blood running and had a few smokes before i pengsan-ed till 11 plus at night...rejected all the invitations for a drink and football watching session....

I tried to make everything okay again, but it doesn't seemed to work, I grabbed my hair, sat at the corner of my bed for 30 minutes, before I walked to the toilet and fagged. I'm planless on a Sad-urday night.

Got on Angelina and nearly turned to the highway, but hold back and went to the petrol station and bought a few packs of snacks and pumped JD again back home. Imbaly tipsy right now and now I know what "Sour Mash" on the bottle means, JD actually tastes sour. The babes angry at me, for a reason I, don't know. And MU's losing a goal to Sunderland right at this very minute and I don't think even if Orlando Bloom kisses her right now can cheer her up, Rooney, maybe? I guess Rooney might get a tight slap for not scoring if he appears infront of the angry Rawang babe now.

Arghh~"Mommmmm~~~~" She gave me the stare, she took away my JD... " Mou yum gem duo...." T.T mom will be mom. Nagging is her hobby and scolding is her interest.

Sorting things out with the babe.... b.

No comments: