Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tonight, we dine in hell.



No, I'm not gonna say "finally ~~ im back to blogging..."




I'm here because, I have words to say, feelings to share and important dates to post.


Felt like crap for more than 24 hours already...and fin-fucking-nally, I'm sick, but not sick enough to get a day off from work. I'm starting to hate my job. Too much work, and my pay can barely buy myself , my girlfriend, a gift every month. Let's not talk bout money, it hurts feelings. Next.


I've so many 2010 Lum Soon Kenn reconstrutions. I've achieve none. Standing ovation please. Thank you.


Let me list down my to-dos. Yeaps, you're not interested, I'm just posting it online so I won't lose it. I'm a very unorgasm-nized person. Very Super forgetful.


Ok, let's go, hardest to easier to dos.


1. Make her feel she's the luckiest woman that's still breathing.

2. Quit fagging by August 2020 2010

3.Better pay cheque

4.T-Shirt business -> from myth to true story.


Can't think of anything anymore. I swear I've a longer list when I thought of it. I forgot everything again already.


Did not talk to her since yesterday, so called big war going on...


I stoned looking at the monitor for more than 30 minutes. I can't think of what to type.


It's been 7 months! Time really flies. Hoho!!!


can't believe the fact that I've been giving her shits for 7 months. SOrry!!!


See, men are pure fucktards, they never plan to surprise/ bring her out for a nice romantic dinner IF their partner IS NOT angry. I'm a man, so...... ahem, yeah. Hope the next one is another biggie for her after the Cheki experience. *pouts* Pondering real hard here!!
Here's some cheki we took.




Some random outings with her.


She made something for me (before we called for war), really cute and she put loads of effort in it and it's really cute!
My car charm
Nice driving around with this lil thing when she's not around. Feel her around in a way.
Heck. Better off for some sleep before the rain stops, loves the sound of it. Mother nature's lullaby. Nite peops.

No comments: