Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ups & downs of life... in general...

When you enter the working world, besides hot sexy OL's, fucked up bosses, funny colleagues, you must expect politics as well.

And that got me into a fucked up meeting with the directors. I don't want to go into details, it's not even my problem. Sat there and got shot for hours with my manager. How nice. That got me into a fucked up mood for the whole friggin week.

Luckily the week ended great, thanks to non working Saturday and crazy night outings. Reminds me of college days where you don't have to sleep. And somethingone gave me some new meaning to life. I don't have to live it like i did, it's beautiful actually. It really is.

Sunday~~ again, Monday is coming! Im sure there are more great stuffs waiting for me, if theres none, I'll create one.

I think He saw me, finally. Thank god.

No comments: