Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Normal post

It's Sunday, again.

I admit i have been drinking alot this month, for some reason I'm not so sure. Sometimes i really can't decide what should i do. Do you guys feel this, you will never get what you always wanted, and the other way round. Yan sui bei fa zui. This sentence is taught by my mom, and it's damn right. I think. Angelina, everyone's driving her around, and not filling her up back for me. Hope they understand, that im living in a tight budget, please bei siusiu pok min ngo and feed her sometimes. Everything also Angelina, this angelina, that angelina. haih........

Stress... again, i'll smoke it away right-a-way.

3 comments:

Joanne♥G said...

don keep sigh la babe :(
be happy lar...
oways so stress...
i sim tia~
smile :)

KennKenn said...

sure babe~ steady dampo~

KennKenn said...

sure babe~ steady dampo~