Thursday, July 2, 2009

Im so gay i sweats glitter~

obviously im too bored.. never had real fun since i started working. life has gone to another chapter named "Hell". basicly, you're working for nothing. you work and 80% of your pay goes to something lovely called COmmitments~

no more clubbing once a week, no more pubbing few days a week.. and sadly no more hebi days. God's treating me so unfair i once thought im his anak luar nikah. ok im not trying to complain but listen peeps. i never get wat i want since i was a kid. now im all grown up and im still neglected by Him. is he putting me into a test? or everyone's in it and im just being a wussy?
I've worked like a dog, hurt-ed like a mofo and im still going strong.. now. what's next?

everything's so neutral now, nothing actually makes me feel excited, happy, nor sad. Im only tired. always. especially in the office. my seat is like the baby cradle. my computer is like the toy hanging on top of the baby cradle to make the damn baby sleep soundly. Waking up is hard to do, sleeping is impossible too. at night. I slept in my office's toilet so many times i can't even remember whether the ratio of me going to the toilet to pee and shit more or to sleep..more.

I really miss the days where i stumble and fall and vomits on the way home after a imba night out with the pubbing kakis. everynight receiving calls, an informal invitation to the respected pub. pulling out money like adding curry to ur nasi kandar, "suma taruk..lebih lebih lebih" dats wat i always tell the macha during lunch. and den after makan... u start to complain.. "lemagahaiyar.. so expensive". same situation.

Seriously im in a very dangerous situation where i laugh at myself. i do silly idiotic things and laugh at myself. i even laugh at my own jokes. my brain is so filled up smtimes i crap so much my siblings think im irritating. to avoid all these from happening... the birth of "Smeagung.. Smeagol.. Agol... smoking agung...crazyguitar man... and karate kid" occurred. i made it as my msn DP to entertain peoples and of course myself. self satisfaction.

Besides all those craps.. been playing the guitar again... singing to myself and sometimes i fell asleep while hugging it... to me.. i think it's a good thing that I am able to make myself laugh.. im not crazy.. im just a lil unwell.

Being single for a year plus is not a bad thing. I notice that i've more time for other things, friends & family, and i get to know more girls without getting a jentik on my cute ears. The only thing im not satisfied is my friggin big tummy. some of my pants is so tight i thought im wearing cosplay latex rubber leather (you name it) pants. that really drives me crazy and made me jog the park after work and i washes my own car so i can sweat and , im able to save some money and spend it on other better stuffs. hrmm. cigs , beers, t-shirts. sweet.


this blog is left untouched for so many months due to lazy-ness and tired-ness. and i dont think anyone gives a damn since theres only 2-3 readers and 1 of them is me myself! *emos*

i've been reading many peoples blog and i learnt smthing. blogs need pictures. blogs entries are ended this way, kindly refer below.


oops~ it's time for my beauty sleep peowps~~ =) off to bed before my shopping spree at KLCC tomorrow~~ weeeeeeeeeeeee~~ tatasssssss~

orait, my living room is filled with glitter coz im sweating.

No comments: