Sunday, July 12, 2009

69 Point + Ping Pong ~!

Fuuuhhhhh!! its been a long time since i touch the ping pong bat~ the last time was the week after Penang trip.. got addicted to it since I got contact with it in Penang~ Brilliant game. Eventhough im noob at it but im enjoying it!

I learnt how to hold the bat the right way today and im hitting the balls right right now! Thanks to Gwan, im improving, a lil. SORRAY IF IM A BURDEN, but at least we got a winning streak! hoho!

Ping pong is as addictive as mahjong and time really flies when you're so into it and you never ever will feel like stopping until you need to attend something really urgent, like dinner!

I think we stopped playing after 3 hours of laughing and shouting in the ping pong room! And we chung-ed all the way up to 69 point (look out point). Dinner and stuff was not bad, the best thing was the air there, fresh, fresh and refreshing. The hill-view of KL city is quite breath-taking actually, sorray i never seen other countries', im a jakoon. I don't give a damn as long as im hebi. The best part is, we did nothing but we enjoyed every moment of it up there, chuisui-ing about nearly everything, chilling, drinking, smoking = godlike. It's a good way to wrap up my Sunday rather than just plain yamcha/takei/beer-ing. Usually i'll just stay at home & dota my night away, but things change, peoples do too. Im blogging, can you imagine?

I really don't know why i started blogging again, i left this site alone for quite some time and now im putting it back ito my life. Sitting in the backroom, all by myself, sipping my sweet Sampoerna, blogging, listening to some music, makes me happy.

2:34am, I've this weird feeling about this time. Everytime i check the clock, it's always 2:34am, in office, it's always 12:34PM. Maybe theres a meaning to it, hrmm hrmm hrmm. I really need some beers right now, arghh nvm, im sticking to my fucking Bailey's for now. Nice. Really nice. Feels like im chilling in Lunar Bar now. HOHO.

It's sad when you talk to your own blog. I better stop doing this for now.

No comments: