Sunday, July 5, 2009

My neighbour's new tactic.

Dear tuhan, what have u created and why did you letak that bitch beside me? Shes totally nuts. She's got a new tactic to irritate us. FULL BLAST VOLUME GUAN YIN KING. zzzzz. seriously, its fucking loud until u can hear it from 3 lorongs away, i swear. Don't believe please come and visit.

Just moments ago she kisiao-ed again. Because theres a car parked in MY, i repeat MY, AKU PUNYA, WO DE, NGO GEH, WA EH, NGAI KE, house. She slammed the door until my windows shakes, the bass of the songs shes playing creates an artificial earthquake in my house, her voice resembles the roar of the lion. Old Bitch. What the fuck is wrong with her!? shes crazy! someone help!?

does anyone know her son? or her relative, or anyone. Help me, help us.
We had to tahan all these nonsense for another year before we shift to our home sweet home. arghh. mother fucker! if i had a chance, i will put itching powder on her tits and put on boxing gloves for her, i will cut away her favorite cartoon section on her newspapers, i will fax her an empty paper, and if i had a gun, i'll blow her nipples.

Im sure most of my friends know and experienced how mother fucking crazy is my mother fucking bitch neighbour, sorry bout all the vulgar words, normally i dont swear. LOL.

She's nuts. Shes scaring my mom, and provoking me & my siblings. We gonna kill her one fine day. Im gonna barbeque her husband's scrotum.

One fine day.............

No comments: