Saturday, July 18, 2009

I got a peelin'~~

Thursday night - a good good night.

Friday morning - 3 hours of sleep, straight off to work.. still smell like a freaking empty beer jug.. rushed to work... luckily am not late AGAIN... as usual.. i fell asleep when i was looking at those quotations.. was replying a mail and i TER-slept and my finger was on the keys.. and it goes like this...

Dear all,

Attached is the price change lisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss



when i woke up i was like "WTF!" lolx

off to klang during lunch. and that bitch was yacking non stop, felt like slapping her. cheebye. u're not in my department, please dont bitch around in front of me. i know what to do.

Friday night - good good night. a night with beers & friends never fail to make me, us hebi. second half was better!

=)

No comments: