Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lil bit, lil bit, a lil bit in love wid you

Damn right~! Im not enjoying certain things as much as i do before. Now i have this fucked up attitude where I, most of the time, don't gives a fuck no more. My balls are growing. Period. Not towards girls, other things. I still blush when i talk to girls that im not close with. Am i cute? ok enough of this crap.

Friday, always a good day for everyone, in your mind, you'll be thinking where will you be tonight this that. Was driving my dear Angelina back from work, my favorite song was playing i remembered, i was head banging in my car i remember enjoying the ride with Angelina, i was about to reach home... i reached this junction, I was on the straight road, and this mother fucking blind fuck asshole four eye-ed bastard driving a fucking BMW 5 series white colour number plate WSA 1313, chung-ed out from no where. I jammed the brakes and tyre screeching, partly drifting, im stoned, and bang! i threw my shades and the lenses was flying everwhere (yea it broke). i parked aside.

Im on berserk mode. I got down from my car... i shouted "LEMAGAHAIYAR LEI MANG GAR? NIAMAHAI LEI SIK MM SIK JA CHE? LEMAGAHAIYAR? SEI MANG HAI? LEI TAI MM DOU NGO GE CHE AR? LEMAGAHAIYAR!!"

translation : your mother's pussy, you blind ar? you know how to drive? your mother's pussy? you can't see my car coming? your mother's pussy!"

I scolded non stop remix like im reciting the Guan Yin's "king". My dear angelina, "face lift-ed"
I shouted at the bastard.... "YOU MOTHER FUCKER". and he replied "dont say like that...."
i gave him an auto reply "ABO? WHAT THE FUCK YOU WAN ME TO SAY? LEMAGAHAIYAR" I can see his face was in Gan CHeong Spider mode.

He then offered me to fix my car at his friends workshop nearby, and i did not stop scolding until i left the scene, even at the workshop, i dont know why, i was shouting to his friends, which is the foreman, " macauhai lei ge friend is a sohai! macauhai dont know drive want drive so big car??!?!?" I think back now... i felt like a friggin lala zai... really on berserk mode, everyone was looking at me and i did not really give a fucking damn. At that time, i was so fucking angry even my shirt was smoking.

Monday... my Dear Angelina will be hospitalized to do a surgery on her face.... i will not be able to see her for 3 days....im gonna miss going to work with her... yamcha sessions... haih..........ANGELINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

ok lets not talk about her anymore... im so sad enough.

to add the sadness.. im doing nothing on Sunday. Blogging, like a dumb blonde wannabe *wooopppsssssssssss* do u feel it mother fucker!!!!!!!!

Monday's coming in a few hours time, loads of work... waiting to be done.... Im so fed up with Excel files filled with millions of figures... quotations.. im tired of picking up calls..... im tired of reading emails, not to mention replying them.........

I think i need someone to ask me "how are you" sometimes. it feels great, no matter how hard, strong you are, you need it. admit it.







No comments: