Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sorry, did i stepped on your fucking bitch tail?

Did i? sien.. already try my best to not create any conversations etc with you, you still point your gun at me? seriously, did i licked ur pussy? Why me? find someone else please, because the day i burst out is the day u fucking die, i swear i will make you cry with my words, please don't think i shut up means i easy to bully ok? Maybe im too sensitive, or its you don't know how to think, either one. you bitch, please mind your own business, i dont need you to crap my shit out alright? you don't have to add whatever people say and point it as if its for me. do you read me? settle your own things before you step into other peoples'.

I have enough cheebye people walking into my life, and i rather YOU to fuck off instead of the others, reason, none.

Enough of these craps.

Let's talk about something happier....

Had a great night with great peeps in Phuture last night, bad starting, ended great.
wow.... that's it?

Why the bad stuffs has more than 5 lines and the good stuffs.. one line? does this reflects how "happy" i am? hrmmm.

Sunday morning, 6 AM, restaurant city-ing, how interesting. Hate sundays. reminds me of monday. and fuck, im starting to get bored of my job, like before where at one point, im bored of her and felt very happy sending her off back hometown. hrmm.

I've been hearing weird sounds around me right now which made my goosebumps pop out, but im still not planning to sleep. maybe its my grandma trying to shoo me to bed..... strong wind blowing outside and i can hear my neighbour's wind chime ringing non stop and that adds to the scary metre. loving it. my balls just shrunk for a minute just now and i smoked it away. its bigger now. am i crapping too much? sorry for wasting your time reading this blog/post, i didn't ask you to read it.

Im not expecting readers and im not trying to brag about my new bags and stuff in here, i just feel like writing some of my imba stuffs down.

Im getting fatter for some reason and i don't know whats the reason. i feel that everything i say in every paragraph doesn't connect.

Im trying to make this post longer so i can waste you idiots' time. sorray~~

Nothing interesting happened lately and im starting to get bored with my life, i think i need something funny to do everyday instead of looking at the monitor day and night. I need lotsa things. a haircut, a nice one please. a new job, with hot colleauges please. an auto petrol refill car, if theres one hoho.some new statement TEES, gonna get it tomorrow, i hope, if im able to wake up on time. and yeah.... my dear accoustics, with an amp PLEASE.

alright, my eyes starts to dry and i think its time to sleep.

before i forget, if YOU're reading this, i've seen your recent pictures. and you look exactly like a ghost. please do something about it. I know it's not my problem, im just worried~~~ hauhuahauhauhauhauhuahua~~ seriously * still laughing* i really want to know where the hell on earth did you get that inspiration to put on make up THAT way honey~ you tried too hard to look good till you look like an expired food baby~ =) alright alright~ i just asked someone to mind their own business and im doing it to other people~ gosh *dumb blonde accent* im bad~~ oh my god~~ *exagerrated dumb blonde accent* and please stop refering to dictionaries when you're blogging with those fan-SAYy words to put so your blog looks good and the blogger sounds smart. WOOPSAYY~~ sorry if im too guai lan. it's in my blood.

P/S: i've shipped everything back to you, without the ship.

No comments: