Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Im a piece of shit so smelly u can smell me before i shit myself out

Im tired. very. my arabica beans is so bitter it matches my life. To add the sadness, i've ran out of cigs. The song "Mr.Brightside" is playing on my damn lappie. Thanks. Im Mr Brightside.

Stress is flooding my life and i gulped it all down with a single bottle of beer. always. explains my belly? But it's ogay~ A babe just said I grow fat and thin very fast. Macam boleh adjust wor. Lolx.

I don't know what i should do sometimes.. get serious or perma SAMPAT ( -_-ll ) ? Too sampat, peeps complain, too serious, people say i emo. So? anzhua?

Besides stress, i feel that many, not many, around 2-3-4 orgs, i think, sudah misunderstand me. But, FTS, im ignoring and playing along.

Was going in and out Klang for the whole week and i went the wrong way home today and it took me an hour plus to reach muh crib... i sang throughout the whole journey. *clears throat*. Sad that i missed futsal. Uhhhhhh... another long day at Klang tomorrow.. the only thing i look forward is the Bak Kut teh... really imba-ly nice.

Sometimes i wonder have i really let go off everything completely clean bling bling shinning shinning? what the fuck does this suppose to mean? Been hearing songs from the A-years and it really reminds me loads of stuffs, normally i skips it, but now.. i hear it over n over again and think of everything again and If this that then now i like this . Ming ge lah ming ge lah~~

Many has walked in and out, some still lingers around, some i want them to stay but i talk no action and some just stay and i FTS. I desperately need a get-a-way to the bitch with muh beaches. I need a ala japanese tan and im already planning my new ink. Nice.

Everyday i wake up with a shitty-shit crappy feeling and leaves the office with nothing to look forward to. I think it's time to find someone to end my misery. D cups only. Please. Thanks.

=/

No comments: